Job Summary – Senior Accountant
H&K Perforating LLC is an established and growing manufacturing company on west side of Chicago with great employees and long history with a reputation for quality products and services spanning 130 plus years is looking for a Senior Accountant. The position is involved in supporting all aspects of financial reporting and analysis, as well as the general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Job offers competitive salary/benefits including 401k, vacation and health insurance.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities and Duties
• Report directly to the CEO
• Perform extensive general ledger account analysis and reconciliations.
• Perform multiple bank account reconciliations for all operating accounts.
• Will be heavily involved in the monthly close process.
• Work with the entire accounting department including accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger staff.
• Involved in preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Assist in design and implementation of forecasting system.
• Work with accounting department management to improve and document department procedures, processes and controls.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
• 3 years public accounting or comparable level of experience
• BS. in Accounting
• CPA or CMA or be a candidate is a plus
• Advanced user of Excel, Word and other Office components
• Experience using ERP system helpful
• Capable of working independently and multi-tasking
• Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]